Welcome to Clinical Trial Confidential.

We believe the clinical trial industry lacks a platform for open, transparent conversation. This lack of transparency inhibits progress. In this industry, that means patients are the ones that suffer.

Here you can choose to register an account, post anonymously or both. It is our hope that the ability to post anonymously will help foster useful conversation by allowing users to express their opinions without fear of retaliation, fear of appearing ignorant and otherwise allowing users to express opinions that may be contrary to their employer or that their position may not permit.

We believe great ideas should stand on their own merit and not the credentials of their author.

We hope these values will foster an environment of collaboration.

Flatiron Clinical Pipe

Page 1 of 4Next

Has anyone used it? Thoughts? 

Haven't used it but my CRCs don't love their EDC. Nice folks though. Anyone else used it?

Hightower Clinical / Note to File Podcast / Existential Dilettante / "Specialization is for insects"

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Soursop

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Benefits of Honey

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Benefits of Ginger and Honey

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Puravive Reviews

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Puravive

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. ProDentim Reviews

it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped Neuro-Thrive Reviews

It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. FlowForce Max Reviews

Page 1 of 4Next