Welcome to Clinical Trial Confidential.

We believe the clinical trial industry lacks a platform for open, transparent conversation. This lack of transparency inhibits progress. In this industry, that means patients are the ones that suffer.

Here you can choose to register an account, post anonymously or both. It is our hope that the ability to post anonymously will help foster useful conversation by allowing users to express their opinions without fear of retaliation, fear of appearing ignorant and otherwise allowing users to express opinions that may be contrary to their employer or that their position may not permit.

We believe great ideas should stand on their own merit and not the credentials of their author.

We hope these values will foster an environment of collaboration.

Links/Forms/Resources

Big props to @iggy-handal for authoring/providing this resource to the community.

The zip contains just about everything a site needs in the way of forms - all kinds of logs, forms and SOPs.

Uploaded files:
Hightower Clinical / Note to File Podcast / Existential Dilettante / "Specialization is for insects"

Not opening for me?

Quote from Guest on May 10, 2022, 2:15 pm

Not opening for me?

No issues here. What kind of error are you getting?

Hightower Clinical / Note to File Podcast / Existential Dilettante / "Specialization is for insects"

Hi Brad. Thanks for sharing. Most of the documents won't open for me. I got an error message that says " Word can't open this file because it contains 

Because it contains corrupted text box.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20231220_003945_Microsoft-365-Office.jpg

weird. let me look.

GOLD!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!