Welcome to Clinical Trial Confidential.

We believe the clinical trial industry lacks a platform for open, transparent conversation. This lack of transparency inhibits progress. In this industry, that means patients are the ones that suffer.

Here you can choose to register an account, post anonymously or both. It is our hope that the ability to post anonymously will help foster useful conversation by allowing users to express their opinions without fear of retaliation, fear of appearing ignorant and otherwise allowing users to express opinions that may be contrary to their employer or that their position may not permit.

We believe great ideas should stand on their own merit and not the credentials of their author.

We hope these values will foster an environment of collaboration.

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumTopics: StudiesLooking for our first trial

Looking for our first trial

Hi , we are a new site and looking for ENT, Pediatry and Derm trials. Any leads please?

I’m glad to see that there is a forum for sites to discuss site operations

What techniques are you using now to find studies?

Hightower Clinical / Note to File Podcast / Existential Dilettante / "Specialization is for insects"

I can't speak from personal experience yet, but I recently heard of this new company and I really like their website. They seem to be very much on the site side in terms of matching studies - and (reportedly, someone call me out if I am wrong) no cost to the research site. I definitely recommend checking out their website and seeing what they are about.

https://inato.com/

Good luck in your search. With so much discussion of the shortages in PIs, I wish there was a better way to match sites to studies. The CRO can be a big barrier to newer sites. Smaller pharma companies might be an optimal gateway to consider. (Risks with small/new pharma too - which would be another discussion.)

Have you tried an RSS feed with Clinical trials.gov ?

Our site has Teams. I was able to set up a bit that coughs out newly posted studies for whatever search criteria I need.

On the Scale of Existential Pain of Intersecting yet Divergent Tech, it was only, like, a 2.

+1 for Inato. Kerlo seems ok too. Definitely set up an RSS feed for CT.gov. Schmooze every MSL you can find. Email a shit load of people every day. You have to blast every possible angle.

It's so stupid that the industry works this way.

Hightower Clinical / Note to File Podcast / Existential Dilettante / "Specialization is for insects"
Quote from brad on May 6, 2022, 1:14 am

+1 for Inato. Kerlo seems ok too. Definitely set up an RSS feed for CT.gov. Schmooze every MSL you can find. Email a shit load of people every day. You have to blast every possible angle.

Don't forget to be candid with your PIs. They get a ton of opportunities e-mailed to them and they generally just delete them. Make sure they forward the opportunities to you, even if they are not interested.

Quote from Guest on May 13, 2022, 11:51 pm
Quote from brad on May 6, 2022, 1:14 am

Don't forget to be candid with your PIs. They get a ton of opportunities e-mailed to them and they generally just delete them. Make sure they forward the opportunities to you, even if they are not interested.

This is underrated. They often already have relationships they can leverage and may not realize it. Lean in.