Welcome to Clinical Trial Confidential.

We believe the clinical trial industry lacks a platform for open, transparent conversation. This lack of transparency inhibits progress. In this industry, that means patients are the ones that suffer.

Here you can choose to register an account, post anonymously or both. It is our hope that the ability to post anonymously will help foster useful conversation by allowing users to express their opinions without fear of retaliation, fear of appearing ignorant and otherwise allowing users to express opinions that may be contrary to their employer or that their position may not permit.

We believe great ideas should stand on their own merit and not the credentials of their author.

We hope these values will foster an environment of collaboration.

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumTopics: Vendors/Service ProviderseISF

eISF

Page 1 of 2Next

We are looking at having an eISF in house but are struggling to get companies to tell me upfront what the pricing is before going through a huge demo and sales process, specifically with Complion. Curious what pricing people are people for various solutions, especially this one?

Assuming you are at a site, I highly recommend looking into Veeva Vault. They are completely free to sites (really the truth), and they have free workshops.  

There are optional add-on features that sites can have the option to pay for, but the free version really does have everything a site needs for an efficient eISF, with great customer support. 

Quote from Guest on May 11, 2022, 1:22 pm

We are looking at having an eISF in house but are struggling to get companies to tell me upfront what the pricing is before going through a huge demo and sales process, specifically with Complion. Curious what pricing people are people for various solutions, especially this one?

I used Complion a little years ago and it was fine. Can't remember pricing. I think Florence is also free to sites in addition to Veeva.

Either is probably fine unless you wanna go full CTMS.

Hightower Clinical / Note to File Podcast / Existential Dilettante / "Specialization is for insects"

I know CRIO and RealTime have eISF components to their full stack but feel they push you to need to use all of their services. 

I have used CC eDocs in the past and am glad to be done with it. Their purchase by Advarra makes me nervous.

My feelings on Veeva and Florence Lite (their free eISF) is you get what you pay for. 

I recently saw a newer company at a conference called Clinically (I think it may have been spelled differently) that I chatted with briefly who were pretty transparent in person but who knows what happens in demos/phone calls.  

We use veeva also. It has its quirks but is getting better. We want to eventually get rid of paper. Haha will probably be a while but will be nice. 

Quote from Guest on May 12, 2022, 1:53 pm

I know CRIO and RealTime have eISF components to their full stack but feel they push you to need to use all of their services. 

I have used CC eDocs in the past and am glad to be done with it. Their purchase by Advarra makes me nervous.

My feelings on Veeva and Florence Lite (their free eISF) is you get what you pay for. 

I recently saw a newer company at a conference called Clinically (I think it may have been spelled differently) that I chatted with briefly who were pretty transparent in person but who knows what happens in demos/phone calls.  

I've talked to the clinical.y (sp?) folks and they seem pretty legit.

I just don't know the utility of eISF if I have CTMS already. 

Hightower Clinical / Note to File Podcast / Existential Dilettante / "Specialization is for insects"

Just ran into and chatted with those clinical.ly (found the spelling) guys and I agree with Brad. They seem legit, and it was refreshing to hear they are building their platform with the help of site input. I asked one of them if he was better than complion and his response shocked me. He said he doesn’t know that he is but what he does know is that he is a better fit for the org’s he works with, and others maybe prefer other vendors. I have never heard a pitch like that usually people go on and on about how they’re better than company B. I may look into them further after thes next 3 site visits

Quote from Guest on May 24, 2022, 1:31 pm

Just ran into and chatted with those clinical.ly (found the spelling) guys and I agree with Brad. They seem legit, and it was refreshing to hear they are building their platform with the help of site input. I asked one of them if he was better than complion and his response shocked me. He said he doesn’t know that he is but what he does know is that he is a better fit for the org’s he works with, and others maybe prefer other vendors. I have never heard a pitch like that usually people go on and on about how they’re better than company B. I may look into them further after thes next 3 site visits

That's good feedback. While I hate that there are often too many systems, I do think it's healthy to have some solid options/competition.

Do you guys think it would be helpful to compile a list of eISF products/resources and sticky in the forum? 

That would be helpful with links perhaps for those looking for more information. Didnt you also create a site to post honest reviews of systems? I have looked at a bunch and would be happy to list pros and cons

Quote from Guest on May 25, 2022, 3:14 pm

That would be helpful with links perhaps for those looking for more information. Didnt you also create a site to post honest reviews of systems? I have looked at a bunch and would be happy to list pros and cons

I didn't create that site but will probably be doing some cross-promotion between us and them. I think that site is going to be great for shorter reviews and the community here might be good for more deep dive style reviews.

Page 1 of 2Next