Welcome to Clinical Trial Confidential.

We believe the clinical trial industry lacks a platform for open, transparent conversation. This lack of transparency inhibits progress. In this industry, that means patients are the ones that suffer.

Here you can choose to register an account, post anonymously or both. It is our hope that the ability to post anonymously will help foster useful conversation by allowing users to express their opinions without fear of retaliation, fear of appearing ignorant and otherwise allowing users to express opinions that may be contrary to their employer or that their position may not permit.

We believe great ideas should stand on their own merit and not the credentials of their author.

We hope these values will foster an environment of collaboration.

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumTopics: Vendors/Service ProviderseISF

eISF

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I would still recommend not using veeva or any other solutions that require the sponsor to pay to access the information. Then you end up with an eISF that needs printing. The pricing could be up to 25k development costs. 

Quote from Guest on June 15, 2022, 2:00 pm

I would still recommend not using veeva or any other solutions that require the sponsor to pay to access the information. Then you end up with an eISF that needs printing. The pricing could be up to 25k development costs. 

Is this a realistic possibility? Can the site not grant access to the CRA without the CRO paying?

Hightower Clinical / Note to File Podcast / Existential Dilettante / "Specialization is for insects"
Quote from brad on June 15, 2022, 3:37 pm
Quote from Guest on June 15, 2022, 2:00 pm

Is this a realistic possibility? Can the site not grant access to the CRA without the CRO paying?

Our site uses Veeva Site Vault for Regulatory and we provide the CRA access to all regulatory documents. They are not charged to access any documents, and none of these are ever printed. (If the CRA chooses the print any documents, it is only after they already have access to the system, and I don't see a reason why that would ever be done). We do not own Veeva, so it would actually be impossible to charge someone to access a system we do not own ourselves.

Remote monitoring fees could be invoiced if negotiated in the budget, but that is not specific to Veeva. 

PreviousPage 2 of 2