Welcome to Clinical Trial Confidential.

We believe the clinical trial industry lacks a platform for open, transparent conversation. This lack of transparency inhibits progress. In this industry, that means patients are the ones that suffer.

Here you can choose to register an account, post anonymously or both. It is our hope that the ability to post anonymously will help foster useful conversation by allowing users to express their opinions without fear of retaliation, fear of appearing ignorant and otherwise allowing users to express opinions that may be contrary to their employer or that their position may not permit.

We believe great ideas should stand on their own merit and not the credentials of their author.

We hope these values will foster an environment of collaboration.

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumTopics: RecruitmentToo much marketing

Too much marketing

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Quote from brad on May 5, 2022, 2:39 am

We don't do a good job at quantifying this currently. How you structure requests for covering all this front end work?

We track all calls made daily for every recruiter (tally- no fancy stuff needed..) and share it within the team. That even keeps our productivity up because nobody hides 😉
Tracking those numbers gives you a clear understanding about how many calls have been made, investing what call hours/labor, how many volunteers randomized (split in pharma & medical device). That allows for understanding expenses and creating a 'flatrate' per to enrolled volunteer. 
I am under the impression that recruitment/call services aren't evaluated/tracked enough and therefore not budgeted for.
Maintaining the volunteer database is key for reasonable and honest due-diligence during the feasibility process and when pre-screening for study specific call lists to be built is due.
I am happy to share more and answer your questions in a call, Brad. We came a long way and built a rather unusual recruitment department that actually works reliably, timely and efficiently. And with more and more sponsors paying a fair fee we can add 'sustainable' 😉

Quote from Guest on May 6, 2022, 2:24 am

We primarily do pediatric studies and the time it takes to discuss a study at length so the parents are comfortable with the situation, visits, blood draws, study med is unbelievable. I never thought about billing for that time but its a great idea!

Hallelujah, good first step. We do both studies with adults and peds. We have two different sets of budget line items for that. Feel free to approach me for more details and ideas. 

PreviousPage 2 of 2